Product ID: 211212
This Joker Lace is the newest evolution of Boreal's most popular long-route and beginner shoe. The new Joker Lace features a semi-asymmetric last with a medium stiffness midsole to offer comfortable and stable footing, especially when edging.
A particularly big focus was put on developing the heel of the shoe which is now slightly slimmer thereby offering a more snug fit. The new Zenith Quattro outsole has a shaped heel cavity which is filled with shock absorbing EVA to dampen big jumps. This not only protects the foot by offering some additional cushioning on the initial impact, it also extends onto less knee strain so that you can keep going at your project until you crush it. The cushioned heel system is also great for walking off routes when the ground is rocky and hard.
The shoe's upper is made of high quality split leather and synthetic microfibre with a secure lace closure. A PU Air Net lining ensures breathability and comfort. The Zenith Quattro rubber compound offers outstanding friction and great hold on tiny holds.
From starting out to long routes, all day wear, performance training and bouldering, no pack is complete without a pair of Joker Laces.
- Uppers: Split leather and microfiber. Air Net side for increased ventilation. Long lace system for great fit. Padded CHS heel for extra comfort.
- Sole: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH Quattro outsole. 4-4.5mm thickness depending on size
- Lining: One piece 3D lining for greater breathability.
- CONSTRUCTION: Slip-Lasted
- Incredibly comfortable 3D Air Net lined shoe for long routes or long training sessions. Fit in your street shoe size to wear all day or in smaller sizes for increased precision.
- Midsole: Special anti deformation midsole
- Use: Climbing courses, training (indoor and outdoor) and long routes