Product ID: 138582
The 2017 Burton AMB snowboard boots are the boot of choice for riders including Zak Hale and Ethan Deiss thanks to its combination of lightweight construction, durable build and freestyle support. It is super comfy and excels when riding in the park but also outperforms the competition on the slopes.
The AMB includes Burton's Shrinkage technology which is a reduced footprint of one full size, so a size 11 will have the same footprint as other brands size 10 boots. This opens you up to more board options and helps reduce heel and toe drag when carving. It also has 1:1 lasting so each size shell is made for each size unlike some brands who just put a thicker liner in a whole size to make their half sizes. This means you get a better fit that doesn't change over time.
The AMB uses Burton's awesome Speed Zone Lacing which is a quick lace system with upper and lower fastening zones for a quick yet custom fit. This system has been improved with a re-profiling of the lace guides and jam cleats and the addition of New England Rope laces which are virtually indestructible and are unique to Burton. They are so confident about these laces that they come with a lifetime warranty!
The AMB includes an Imprint 3 liner with focus cuff for premium heel hold, response and comfort while being repeatedly heat moldable so you can get a perfect fit. The freestyle features really pop out with the Wishbone upper cuff which has Jumped cables on the medial and lateral sides to improve rebound without sacrificing tweakability. This allows you to ride harder with a longer lasting boot that still shreds hard in the park. This boot also includes Burton's new sleeping bag reflective foil to reflect heat back towards your foot so you will never get cold feet.
If you're looking for a boot that defys convention in the park by matching freestyle response with a lighter, more durable construction then the AMB is the boot to get.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology - Reduces the footprint by one whole size so you can fit into smaller bindings and on to a wider range of boards
- 1:1 Sizing - Each boot shell is matched to the liner for perfect sizing unlike some brands who put thicker liners in whole size shells to make their half sizes
- Speed Zone Lacing - Lightning fast lacing with upper and lower zonal fastening. Because the system is so strong you can get great response out of your boots with less effort
- Imprint 3 Liner - Responsive heat moldable liner that reduces heel lift and comes with tons of tech to keep you riding all day long
- Focus Cuff - Helps to stop heel lift for better response
- Wishbone Upper Cuff - Jumper cables on the medial and lateral sides give twice the snap and rebound without sacrificing tweakability for freestyle response
- DynoBITE EST Optimised Midsole - Extra traction at the heel and toe with furable cushioning for greater comfort
- Sleeping Bag - Low profile underfoot foil material which reflects heat back toward your foot so no more cold feet
- PowerUP Tongue - The firm flex 3D moulded dual density tongue for ultimate response which you will need when bombing the mountains
- Total Comfort Construction - All the best materials go into making this boot as comfortable as possible, antibacterial coating, level 2 molded EVA footbeds and more
- Rider Profile: All Abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain / Freestyle
- Flex: Medium
- Lacing: Quick Lace
- Condition: Brand New