Product ID: 166837
The 2018 Burton Concord snowboard boots are the straight up all mountain medium flexing boot for all levels of riders who want to shred all over the mountain. The Concord is a super comfy but responsive boot that will keep you having fun on the mountain all day long.
The Concord includes Burton's Shrinkage technology which is a reduced footprint of one full size, so a size 11 will have the same footprint as other brands size 10 boots. This opens you up to more board options and helps reduce heel and toe drag when carving. It also has 1:1 lasting so each size shell is made for each size unlike some brands who just put a thicker liner in a whole size to make their half sizes. This means you get a better fit that doesn't change over time.
The Ruler Wide uses Burton's awesome Speed Zone Lacing which is a quick lace system with upper and lower fastening zones for a quick yet custom fit. This system has been improved with a re-profiling of the lace guides and jam cleats and the addition of New England Rope laces which are virtually indestructible and are unique to Burton. They are so confident about these laces that they come with a lifetime warranty!
Comfort and performance is guaranteed with the Concord via the Level 2 EVA moulded foot bed and ESS support shank. This provides added cushioning under foot, helps reduce fatigue and provides greater levels of arch support.
The Concord includes an Imprint 3 liner with focus cuff for premium heel hold, response and comfort. A DynoBITE EST outsole features snowboarding specific cushioning and is extremely lightweight. A ReBounce system creates efficient heat reflection maintaining a warm environment and an extra layer of traction at the heel and toe provides superb grip.
If you're looking for a snowboard boot that is brilliant for all types of terrain then the Burton Concord is one of the best!
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology - Reduces the footprint by one whole size so you can fit into smaller bindings and on to a wider range of boards
- 1:1 Sizing - Each boot shell is matched to the liner for perfect sizing unlike some brands who put thicker liners in whole size shells to make their half sizes
- Speed Zone Lacing - Lightning fast lacing with upper and lower zonal fastening. Because the system is so strong you can get great response out of your boots with less effort
- Imprint 3 Liner - Responsive heat moldable liner that reduces heel lift and comes with tons of tech to keep you riding all day long
- Focus Cuff - Helps to stop heel lift for better response
- DynoBITE EST Outsole - Super lightweight with snowboard specific cushioning and added traction for improved grip
- Low Profile EST Optimised Midsole - Low profile midsole for better board feel and works great with EST bindings
- Sleeping Bag - Low profile underfoot foil material which reflects heat back toward your foot so no more cold feet
- PowerUP Tongue - The medium flex 3D moulded dual density tongue for a perfect blend of response and forgiveness
- Wishbone Upper Cuff - A softer flex reinforced with Jumper Cables to provide added snap and rebound
- Flex notches - Strategically placed flexing panels to allow for fluid movement from heel to toe
- Griplite Backstay - Gripping rubber pads on the back of the boot to provide better integration with hi-backs
- Total Comfort Construction - All the best materials go into making this boot as comfortable as possible, antibacterial coating, level 2 molded EVA footbeds and more
- Rider Profile: All Abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Flex: Medium
- Lacing: Quick Lace
- Condition: Brand New