Product ID: 227001
The Burton Covert Insulated Ski/Snowboard Pants are a staple in the Burton range, offering high quality features at a great price.
Using Burton's DRYRIDE™ 2 layer fabric, the Covert Pants provide 10k waterproofing and 5k breathability, to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the winter. For added protection, fully taped seams and YKK® zips ensure snow and moisture are kept out whilst providing excellent durability so that the Covert Pants keep going season after season.
For excellent temperature control, the Covert Pants feature Burton's Living Lining® which effectively mimics skin pores; when the body is hot, the pores open to release heat, but close when cold to retain heat. To ensure you stay warm, the Covert Pants feature 40g Thermolite insulation throughout and when things start to heat up, mesh-lined Test-I-Cool™ vents provide instant ventilation whilst on the go.
Finished with numerous zipped and hook and loop closure pockets, ideal for keeping your valuables secure, the Covert Pants have everything you need to conquer the mountain.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 5000g
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped Seams
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg Length: Regular
- Insulation: Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Throughout]
- Lining: Mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Small Hole Mesh Living Lining®
- Pockets: Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets, Back Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure, Cargo Pocket with Hook-and-Loop Closure, Zippered Thigh Pocket
- Type: Standard Pant
- Construction: DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- YKK® Zippers
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Test-I-Cool™ Vents