Product ID: 232679
Burton's Crown Bonded Pullover is a versatile ski/snowboard hoodie that combines a timeless design with Dryride Mist-Defy fleece to keep you warm and dry from the inside out.
The Dryride fabric wicks moisture away from the skin to help evaporate sweat quickly, and is incredibly breathable. This hoodie is also treated with DWR (durable water repellent) for added weather protection while maintaining soft and stretchy comfort. The hoodie's regular fit gives plenty of room for movement, and the hood can be adjusted with the available drawcord for optimum comfort.
The Crown pullover hoodie from Burton can be worn as a mid-layer on colder days, or as an outer-layer during the warmer parts of the season - perfect for those spring park laps!
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: Dryride Mist-Defy DWR treated
- Breathability Rating: N/A
- Seam Construction: N/A
- Insulation: Fleece
- Pockets: Kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Hood Construction: Fulltime hood with drawcord adjustment
- Construction: Polyester fleece bonded with 100% recycled polyester fleece backer
- Fit: Regular fit
- Bonded Polyester Fleece with wind resistance, moisture wicking, and stretch
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy
- Bluesigned recycled fabric