Product ID: 189384
The Burton Southside snowboard/ski pants strips back all the glam and focuses on what's important in your gear, standing apart from the range it features a draw cord lace system which pays homage to snowboarding's skate influences & hard wearing reinforced knees are perfect for anyone who uses their gear day in, day out.
Designed as a shell you can use all season long it has plenty of room for layering up in the middle of winter. The Southside uses DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer Solid Polyester Fabric, this premium waterproofing & breathability shields you from the weather whilst propelling sweat vapours away from your skin and throughout the fabric.
Fully taped seams where fabrics are joined keep wind & snow out even when it's puking down. Large Thigh Handwarmer Pockets are perfect for stashing essentials. The large mesh lined Test-I-Cool vent opens from one leg to the other for quick and instant cooling, perfect for regulating your body temperature on spring sessions.
Bluesign approved The Burton Southside Pant are made from approved materials & manufactured to the highest standards, reducing the impact on both humans & the environment for a sustainable textile production.
Burton Southside pants are super comfortable, hard wearing & well constructed pants, ideal for anyone looking for minimalist design pants with all the essential technical features.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating:2-Layer Dryride 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 2-Layer Dryride 5,000gm
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped Seams
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg Length: Regular
- Insulation: Living Lining™ Mapped with Embossed Taffeta and Mesh
- Type: Traditional Pant
- Construction: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Large Thigh Handwarmer Pockets with Additional Zippered Pocket