Product ID: 209428
The Burton Vent snowboard/ski pants are packed with features to give you an amazingly comfortable and technical pant for a full days riding on the slopes.
These ski and snowboard pants feature Dryride Durashell 2 layer coated fabric to offer great waterproofing and breathability letting moisture out and stopping moisture from getting keeping you dry all day long. With Abrasion resistant Anti-Scuff Cuffs you won't wear through them if you take some tumbles or after riding the lifts.
The Burton vent pants also have a mesh lining and Crossflow venting to ensure you stay just the right temperature whether you're slashing some fresh powder or lapping the spring park. These pants are exactly what you need to enjoy the entirety of the mountain in pure comfort.
- Waterproof Rating: DRYRIDE 2L - 20,000mm
- Breathability: DRYRIDE 2L - 15,000gm
- Waist Adjusters: No
- Braces: No
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped
- Ankle Gaiters: Yes
- Leg Lifts: No
- Belt Loops: Yes
- Vents: Crossflow (thigh vents)
- Pockets: Yes
- Material: DRYRIDE 2 Layer Durashell Polyester
- Insulation: Living Lining with Taffeta and Mesh Lining
- Fit: Mid Fit