Product ID: 143073
The Storm helmet from Camp gives you a durable rock climbing helmet with breathable comfort in a lightweight design. Ideal for fast moving technical ascents and mountaineering.
The in-mould EPS construction provides optimum impact absorption with a Polycarbonate shell for added strength. The simple design offers 22 vents for constant airflow to keep you cool during high energy moves while Velcro tabbed padding is removable for quick and easy cleaning after repeated wear.
A low profile, dial adjustment system gives you a secure, custom fit with an adjustable chin-strap in support.
The Camp Storm helmet - reliable all-mountain protection with long lasting comfort.
- In-mold EPS construction with a durable polycarbonate shell
- Fixed vent design with 22 air holes for fantastic breathability
- Precision fit with removable padding for exceptional comfort and safety
- Lightweight and secure dial adjustment system sits low on the head to keep the helmet in the correct position
- Locking buckles on both sides of the chin strap allow easy and secure adjustment
- Headlamp compatible
- EN 12492 certified
- Small fits: 48-56 cm | 18.9-22"
- Weight: 230 g | 8.1 oz