Product ID: 222157
The DC Banshee Ski/Snowboard Pants have a lightweight construction which provides flexibility and durability when shredding the mountain.
Ensuring dry, ventilated comfort even on slushy days, the pants' weather defence 10 fabric contains 10,000mm waterproofing and 5000g breathability, reinforced with critically-taped seams. Versatile from snow storms to sunny spells, the Banshee Pants allow unlimited access to the mountain with a DWR boot gaiter, jacket-to-pant attachment system and mesh leg venting.
40g insulation and a taffeta lining provides necessary warmth without compromising breathability and means the pants also perform well in spring conditions. For temperature drops, they can be layered up to customise insulation. An internal waist adjustment and unique bottom hem cinch system ensure you get the perfect fit in the Banshee Pants.
Featuring zipped handwarmer pockets and velcro back and cargo pockets for securely stashing belongings, the Banshee Pants prioritise convenience and functionality through every mountain adventure.
- Brand heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 5000g
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped
- Fit: Regular
- Insulation: 40g
- Type: Traditional pants
- Construction: 100% Polyester
- Hem Lift-up System
- Velcro Back Pockets, Zipped Handwarmer Pockets, Storm Flap Velcro Cargo Pockets
- Boot Gusset with Snap Closure
- Mesh Lined Leg Venting
- Internal Waist Adjustment
- Jacket-to-Pant Attachment System
- DWR Coated Boot Gaiter
- Articulated legs