Brand Colour:Racing Red Hieroglyphic Print
Product ID: 221877
The DC DCLA Ski/Snowboard Jacket is the perfect outer-layer for snowboarding the mountain, lapping the park or walking around town. DC balance retro-athletic styling with a host of technical features to keep you looking and feeling fresh when shredding hard.
To ensure dry, ventilated comfort even on slushy days, the DCLA Jacket's weather defence contains 10,000mm waterproofing and 5000g breathability, reinforced with critically-taped seams.
Its softshell hood, fixed waist gaiter, lycra cuff gaiters and jacket-to-pant attachment system help retain heat in cold temperatures, reinforced with 80g body insulation and 40g raglan sleeve insulation. Breathable underarm vents and a shoelace draw cord cinch system make the DCLA Jacket ultra versatile, performing in all conditions.
Featuring external zipped pockets for hand warming, lift passes and easy music access, DC prioritise convenience and functionality in their DCLA Jacket design.
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 5,000g
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped
- Insulation: 80g Body and 40g Sleeve Insulation
- Pockets: Pass, Napoleon and Hand Pockets
- Hood Construction: Fixed Hood
- Construction: Weather Defense 10, 100% Polyester
- Fit: Regular
- Fixed waist gaiter
- Internal Media Cord Routing
- Jacket-To-Pant Connection System
- Shoelace Drawcord Cinch System
- Lycra Cuff Gaiters
- Mesh Lined Underarm Vents