Green / beige / brown
Chive Leaf Camo
The DC Defy youth snowboard/ski jacket is the perfect outer-layer for any kid shredding the mountain, lapping the park or staying warm around town. Not only this has great style, the jacket comes packed with a host of features to keep your mini-shredder warm and dry.
The jacket uses Weather Defense 10k waterproofing and 5k breathability rating, keeping the wearer comfortable and dry throughout the day. To keep you super warm, DC have included a 120g body insulation with 80g insulation in the sleeves.
The Defy jacket features critically taped seams, powder skirt, adjustable cuffs with Lycra gaiters, elasticated hood, pass pocket, media pocket with internal media cord routing. If that wasn't enough the jacket offers a jacket to pant attachment system, mesh-lined armpit vents to keep your kids cool and zip up hand warmer pockets.
The Defy youth snowboard/ski jacket from DC combines a bold, colour-block style with functionality keeping your child warm and dry in the snow. A perfect guard against the elements on their winter adventure.
- Waterproof Rating: Weather Defense 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: Weather Defense 5,000gm
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped
- Zips: Standard zips
- Underarm Vents: Yes
- Pockets: 2 hand warmer pockets, napoleon pocket, sleeve pass pocket and Internal media cord routing
- Wrist Gaiters: Yes
- Hood Construction: Fixed, gathered elasticated hood
- Powder Skirt: Yes, with jacket-to-pant attachment system
- Material: 100% Polyester dobby weave
- Insulation: 120g body, 80g sleeves, Taffeta lining
- Fit: Regular Fit