Brand Colour:Natural Grey Heather
Product ID: 223531
The DC Spectrum snowboard/ski jacket looks and feels like a hoodie but has all the added benefits of a jacket so you can feel warm, dry and comfortable in all conditions.
The jacket uses Weather Defense fabric with 10k waterproofing and 5k breathability rating, meaning you'll be dry even when you're bailing hard on a slushy day. The soft shell fabric and Bonded tricot warming liner creates a versatile protection against cold conditions while providing superb mobile comfort.
The DC Spectrum is an awesome stretch softshell jacket, constructed with top of the line waterproofing protection and the softshell construction creates an agile feeling jacket, perfect for riding all over the mountain.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 5,000gm
- Seam Construction: N/A
- Insulation: Tricot Lining
- Pockets: Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Hood Construction: Fixed
- Construction: Softshell with Bonded Tricot Warm Lining
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Shoelace drawcord cinch system
- Gathered elastic hem
- Internal media cord routing