Colour: Yellow / black / blue
Product ID: 152115
The new Evolv Shakra picks up from the legacy of the original Chris Sharma Signature Series shoe the Shaman. It retains all of the defining characteristics of its predecessor as a down turned performance shoe. Shaman fans will still find the knuckle box enabling toes to be put into a natural crimping position as well as the love bump on the midsole which eliminates dead space and enhances the power going through your feet.
The new Shakra has been redesigned for a slightly lower volume and narrower fitting upper design with increased comfort and focus on performance. To do this, Evolv have added more rubber around the toe for better toe hooks and a slightly softer midsole for greater sensitivity on the wall.
The upgrade promises to make current customers appreciate the enhancements while getting new customers to enjoy the legendary performance with comfort. A guaranteed snug fit with plenty of support and powerful footing is what you can expect from the Shakra, making it the top choice for many elite climbers the world over.
- Profile: Downturned asymmetry with "Knuckle Box" - shape features a roomy toe box to allow your big toes to stay bent in a position of power while you're climbing
- Toe rands of varying thicknesses enhance durability in high-wear zones, such as the front of the toe, without being cumbersome
- Sole: High Performance, 4 mm TRAX® high friction rubber soles stick tenaciously to rock
- 2 tension velcro straps draw the arches of the shoes into your feet for an excellent fit
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VX upper)
- Midsole: 1.0 mm half-length "Love Bump" midsole
- Lining: Unlined
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker front toe area)