Black-Mix - Black/Grey
The TK2 Short Cool trekking socks from Falke provide the perfect protection, fit and comfort for trekking and relaxed touring. Extra padding on the ball, outer toe and ankle improves comfort while added support in the middle foot improves stability.
Made from a 3-layer blend of high-quality fabrics the TK2 Short Cool wicks moisture while insulating to give you thermo-regulation ensuring breathable comfort through long hikes and treks in challenging conditions.
- Left/Right Anatomically Correct - Specific protection for each foot
- Anti-Wrinkle Zones - Reduces the risk of blisters and abrasions
- Protection to reduce pressure on the shin, ankle, heel and toes Crucial padding to prevent bruising and injury
- Ankle, toe and instep cushioning - Superior comfort for all-day trekking
- Air Channels - Heat and moisture management
- Sport: Trekking, Hiking, Backpacking
- User Profile: Relaxed hiker
- Padding: Includes medium padded cushions designed to provide protection and stability, which reduces pressure on the ball, heel and ankle to reduce muscle fatigue when trekking long distances
- MaterialSynthetic blend
- Composition: 42% Polypropylene, 30% Lyocell, 15% Nylon, 12% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Shape/Design: Ergonomically designed to fit perfectly round your foot, for performance and superior comfort