Brand Colour:Orange - Orange
Product ID: 159860
Fill. Press. Drink - it's really that simple with the Grayl Ultralight water purifier and filter bottle. Whether you're travelling light on the mountain trail or hostel hopping your way round South America the question of clean drinking water is always foremost. The Ultralight gives you a fast and reliable way to filter and purify any water you're unsure of.
The Ultralight uses a patented electroadsorptive media to create a submicron trap (i.e. magnet) that works to remove pathogens and inorganic compounds. Alongside this an ultra powdered activated carbon works to filter toxins such as chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites offer natural antimicrobial properties to inhibit growth and ensure the filter remains fresh between uses. Together this technology protects against a range of issues from water-borne pathogens (viruses, bacteria & protozoa), particulates (sediment, silt), chemicals and heavy metals.
The beauty of the Ultralight is in its simplicity. No batteries, chemicals, pumping or sucking - simply fill the bottle and - much like a coffee press - push down on the internal filter sleeve to force the water through the filter and into the clean water chamber.
Designed for the minimalist traveller and trekker the Ultralight water filter and purification system provides convenience, portability and a long lifespan making up to 150L (40 gal) per filter. Filters are replaceable* Using a Grayl Ultralight on your trip also helps reduce the amount of bottled water consumed which reduces the amount of plastic waste.
From river trips and alpine treks to world-wide travel and even part of a home disaster kit, the Ultralight water filter from Grayl offers peace of mind in getting a supply of safe drinking water wherever you go.
- Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Rotavirus, Hepatitis A)
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria (e.g. E coli, Salmonella)
- Removes 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, dirt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic)
- Fast Flow Rate: 15 seconds per 16 oz (2 liters/minute)
- Lifespan of Replaceable Purifier Cartridge: 300 uses (40 gal/150 L)
- Active Technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- BPA free materials: Yes
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standards: 42+53
- Size: 9.625 | 24.5 cm
- Weight: 10.9 oz | 309 g
- Capacity: 16 oz | 473 ml
- Integrated attachment loop