Brand Colour:Cobalt/Tarn Blue - Cobalt Blue/Tarn Blue
Product ID: 206821
The Essens Mimic jacket from Haglöfs is a super warm and lightweight insulated jacket built for cold weather adventures from hiking, climbing and backcountry ski touring to simply keeping warm around town.
The Essens Mimic Hood Jacket is insulated with synthetic QuadFusion™ Mimic. This amazing synthetic material emulates the extraordinary warming characteristics of down but gives excellent performance even in wet conditions.
A bluesign® approved 30D tear-resistant and fluorocarbon free DWR Pertex® shell offers superb protection from the elements while keeping the weight to an absolute minimum.
Stretch fleece shoulder inserts and articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs offer supreme comfort and improved mobility, no matter what you're doing. A 3-way adjustable hood gives added protection from wind and rain in exposed terrain.
Make the most of the outdoors with this high-tech and versatile puffy jacket from Haglöfs.
- 30D tear & wind-resistant fluorocarbon free DWR-treated Pertex® shell fabric
- Stretch fleece shoulder inserts for greater mobility
- Insulated with a unique, synthetic blown-in material for warmth & minimal moisture absorption
- Mini quilted construction
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- One chest pocket
- Shorter cut for a low pack size
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs & hem for comfort & heat retention
- Waterproof Rating: DWR only
- Zips: Standard
- Underarm Vents: No
- Pockets: 2 x hand pockets, 1 x chest pocket
- Wrist Gaiters: No
- Material: Pertex® Quantum, 100% Polyamide, 30D fibre proof, plain weave fabric, 48.5 g/m²
- Insulation: QuadFusion™ Mimic: 100% Recycled Polyester, light, lofty, synthetic fibre cluster insulation with down-like feel
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Weight: 440g