Brand Colour:Blue - Malibu Blue
Product ID: 173679
HydraPak deliver a rugged and lightweight solution to hydration - no matter where you are or what you're doing; from mountain trail to city street. The new Seeker 4L gives you a tough, yet lightweight hydration pack made of durable and abrasion resistant TPU.
Don't want to carry a bulky water container? The soft-wall construction means it reduces in size as you drink and folds down to a compact size when empty. This reduces the space it takes up in your backpack and makes it small enough to fit in a pocket.
A rigid rim provides stability when drinking or pouring, while a wide mouth screw cap makes it fast and easy to refill and clean. A bail handle makes it easy to pour and carry with tie down attachments for hanging and fixing to a pack for longer adventures.
The heavy duty construction is temperature resistant which allows you to freeze it as an ice-pack when car camping or on shorter excursions. You can even fill it with hot water to keep you warm on colder nights.
The Seeker hydration system gives you a high quality reusable water carrier for camping, hiking, or fishing - great for Scouting and Duke of Edinburgh Award participants. The flexible design gives you a means of versatile and reliable refreshment throughout your adventure.
Refill and reuse - again and again!
- Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, trekking, or backcountry adventures
- Collapsible/fold down design
- Attach to your pack or hang with top & side tie-downs
- External capacity/measurement gauge
- 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill with a rigid rim for easy pouring
- Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter (sold separately) compatible
- Ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability & elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C | 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe & reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Capacitt: 4 L | 140 fl oz
- Weight: 94 g | 3.3 oz
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane, HDPE