Product ID: 196672
The RX series is Lange's most popular range of ski boots. Comprising of amazingly versatile boots in a variety of fit's and flexes, this series delivers Lange's unique feel and performance to a wide range of skiers.
Featuring a low volume fit, the 97mm width of the 2019 RX 100 L.V. is designed specifically for skiers with narrow feet. Coming in with a mid range 100 flex, this boot could be accessible for anyone from advanced beginners and beginners with larger builds to advanced skiers who prefer a gentle approach or have a lighter build.
Dual Core technology is what sets Lange boots apart from the competition. Rather than joining together various sections of different plastics, Lange boots use a dual injection process to form two solid pieces of the boot's shell, the cuff and the clog. In each of these sections, two different densities of plastic are injected, with more rigid plastics in areas of high power transmission and softer plastics in areas associated with comfort and fit such as the ankle and lower leg. The result is a strong boot that eliminates any unnecessary material seams while promoting comfort and precision simultaneously.
Inside the RX 100 L.V., you'll find the Dual 3D Liner Sport. This is a 60% thermo mouldable liner which insulates the foot and can be shaped around the skiers foot in store to help achieve that perfect comfort fit. Two densities of foam positioned at key points within the liner such as the shinbone, ankle and toe box improve comfort as well as precision and control when you're out on the slopes.
RX 100 low volume is a great boot for delivering a really snug, narrow fit with a flex that's accessible for a wide range of skiers, and with all the excellent performance you'd expect from Lange's men's ski boots.
- Dual Core Shell - Dual Injection moulding uses rigid plastics in areas of power transmission with softer plastics around the lower leg for an ideal hybrid between comfort and performance
- Dual 3D Liner Sport - 60% Thermo liner, 2 types of high density foam promote comfort, strong precision and control
- 45mm Strap - Creates a firm cuff closure for maximum power transfer
- Flex Adjustment - Flex can be softened by 6% or 10% points via by removing screws in the rear cuff
- Binding Compatibility - Compatible with all standard alpine bindings under ISO 5355, Grip Walk bindings and bindings marked as MNC (Multi-norm Certified)
- Flex: 100 - Medium
- Last Width: 97mm
- Liner: Heat Mouldable Liner
- Shell: Non Mouldable Shell
- Walk Mode: No
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Condition: Brand New