Product ID: 217611
The new Neve Insulation Hood Jacket from Mons Royale is a sophisticated alpine midlayer offering you sustainable warmth. With 80gsm merino insulation and a recycled polyester shell, this technical midlayer shifts moisture away from the body quickly and even keeps you warm in wet weather.
With a tough, water repellent rip stop outer and merino insulation, the Neve hoody can be worn alone in warmer conditions or under a shell in very cold weather. Highly breathable, the merino wool helps to regulate your body temperature and is comfortable next to skin.
This slim-fitting mid jacket from Mons Royale gives you complete freedom of movement and unbeatable warmth, making it your ideal choice for skiing, ski touring, hiking and more.
- Style: Zip Through Jacket
- Fit: Slim Fit
- Waterproofing: DWR treated (water repellent)
- 475gsm Rip Stop Outer: 45% recycled polyester 55% polyester
- 255gsm Merino Wool Fleece Side Panels: 36% Merino Wool 59% polyester 5% elastane
- 80gsm Wool Insulation Padding: 70% Merino Wool 30% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- 80% Merino Wool insulation
- Weft Recycled DWR treated rip stop shell
- Merino fleece side panelling
- Media enabled zipped chest pocket
- Slim design to fit under a shell jacket
- Articulated hood