Product ID: 122795
The Prism Bootie from Montane is a lightweight, fully insulated camping slipper designed for maximum warmth and comfort at the end of a hard day's hiking or skiing.
With a PERTEX® QUANTUM Rip-stop fabric and 160g of Primaloft Gold Insulation these booties are not only 100% windproof but are also warm, quick drying and have a DWR (durable water resistant) coating to keep your feet dry wherever you end up spending the night. PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation with Grip in the inner sole panel provides better stability and prevents insulation slipping.
A soft brushed microfleece lining offers next-to-skin comfort and wicking, with an adjustable ankle cuff designed to give a close, warmth retaining fit. The sole is made from a tough Hypalon rubber for increased durability and allows you to walk in and out of the tent without having to change your shoes.
Replete with their own stuff-sac they make a great piece to throw in your pack and take on a backcountry hut trip for when the floor gets damp and cold.
The Prism Bootie from Montane allows you to put your hiking boots aside and treat your feet to a little quality time. These booties were made for comfort and that's just what they'll do...
- 100% windproof PERTEX® QUANTUM Rip-stop outer fabric with a superior Durable Water Repellency
- 160g PRIMALOFT® GOLD insulation throughout the Bootie upper that is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- PRIMALOFT® GOLD Insulation with Grip Control in the inner sole panel to prevent insulation slipping and providing better stability
- Soft brushed microfleece lining throughout that is warm and wicking
- Adjustable ankle for a close, comfortable fit
- Tough hypalon sole which extends into Bootie upper for increased durability
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Recommended use: Camping / Climbing trips / Mountaineering expeditions / Multi day Hiking and Trekking trips / Trail running / Travel
- Weight: 166g (approx)