Colour: Black / green / grey
Product ID: 184475
The Nidecker 2019 HyLite Focus snowboard boots are perfect for all-mountain riders looking for the best performance and comfort without any compromise. The 2019 version is the perfect balance of fit, support and control for all-round riding, whether it's on-piste or off.
The HyLite features the new Barefoot Technology (B.F.T) which was designed in collaboration with Vibram who are the undisputed world leaders in rubber traction soles. As a result you get impact dampening, support and solid protection. An innovative arch support shank gives you the best foot alignment in the boot to prevent strain on the foot whilst you enjoy the superior level of board feel and response that these boots give you.
The Gold-Level liner is Nidecker's high premium, top range liner to provide the best comfort and performance. The liner is built with high density thermo foam, that will mould to your feet over time and therefore give you a custom fit that will minimise space in the liner. As a result, all of the energy from your movements will be transferred to the board. With a Custom Flex Zone, velcro top strap and internal/external j bars to really lock in your feet with extreme comfort and support.
To ensure the correct foot position this model features a Ripper liner lacing harness. This harness can be tightened so that the liner is secured around your foot. Internal multilayer latex J-bars and external J-bars plus EVA reinforcement panels also offer optimum support and superior heel-hold.
The Hylite Heel Lock Focus Boa snowboard boots redefines boot performance. These boots enhances feel and fit to provide great response on the mountain for all intermediate to advanced riders.
- Heel Lock Boa: Boa side reel for external focused closure on your ankle area giving you more control with ease as you ride.
- BOA Focus: Dual BOA fastening for a custom fit which is adjustable to the most minute scale.
- Increased 3 degree Forward Lean: Adds more response for turn initiations.
- Barefoot Technology: Outsole designed with Vibram rubber for ultimate support, grip and protection.
- Triple Density Insole: With the triple density EVA foam molded into the anatomical shape with deep heel cup and arch support, the forefoot gets more padding as the arch and heel gets more supportive, this gives the foot some flexibility without losing arch and heel support.
- N-Gel Dampening: Designed to absorb and disperse of pressure upon impact from hard landings.
- Self Moulding Insole: Deep heel and arch support insole with a memory foam layer to fit to your exact foot.
- Space Blanket - A thermal insulating layer between the outsole and the liner, keeps the heat in and the cold out.
- 3-D Tongue: Anatomically correct for less bulk and a true natural flex.
- Gold-level Thermo Heat Mouldable Liner - The pinnacle of plush comfort and support, the Gold-Level Heat Moldable liner fully customizes to the form of your foot.
- EVA Reinforcement Panels: For stiffer full support boot flex and improved fit around the ankle.
- Velcro Positioning Tab: To prevent the tongue from drifting as you ride.
- Ripper Liner Lacing: Anatomically designed internal harness attached to the liner that has its own lacing system. When tightened it gives a great heel hold to minimise heel lift.
- Custom Flex Zone: Improves fit across the ball of the foot to ward off arch strain or any other discomfort.
- Velcro Top Strap: Extra fastening with comfort top cuff to prevent any discomfort of the shin.
- Silvadur Anti-Microbial & Moisture Wicking Finish: To keep the boots dry and smelling as good as new.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate/Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Medium/Firm
- Lacing: BOA Focus H3 Coiler System with Heel Lock BOA
- Condition: Brand New