Product ID: 184917
The 2019 Nidecker Ranger snowboard boots are a softer flexing model with a clean, functional design for riders looking for a comfy, performance-oriented, great value boot. This makes the Ranger perfectly suited for beginners thanks to a more forgiving ride.
The Ranger features a BOA closure system to provide lightning fast entry and exit. Simply turn the dial to your desired tightness and pop out to release.
The 3D Molded N-Foam liner provides great comfort and performance while being extremely light. It's built with standard density foam with an integrated Lacing in the liner to lock in your feet for extra comfort and support. The liner also has Moisture Wicking protection to pull away any moisture from your foot for a comfortable ride when your out all day on the slopes.
The Ranger uses a B.F.T Free-Track Outsole, constructed with a durable and lightweight rubber compound so you don't feel weighted down, helping to improve all day performance on the slopes. As this is a soft flexing boot Nidecker have added Articulated Flex Zones to help support the ankle when initiating turns, so you will feel comfortable and confident as you traverse down the mountain.
Overall the Ranger snowboard boots are a great option for progressing riders that want a versatile and comfortable boot to ride the entire mountain, and they are available at an exceptionally reasonable price. These boots have exactly what is needed to provide the comfort and flex required whilst learning on the slopes.
- BOA Closure System - Provides quick and easy closure.
- B.F.T Free-Track Outsole -An all-rubber outsole that is designed to support the anatomy of the foot reducing fatigue and providing a bare foot feel.
- Moisture Wicking Liner - Pulls away any moisture and sweat away from the foot for added comfort while out on the slopes all day.
- Articulating Flex Zones - Added segments for extra support around the ankle.
- 3D Molded N-Foam liner - Nidecker's entry level liner, built with solid tech for a comfortable, light and supportive liner.
- Integrated Lacing - Integrated directly into the liner with webbed stitching for support.
- Internal J Bars - Extra support in the liner around the ankle.
- 3D molded Single Density Insole - Single density EVA foam molded into the anatomical shape with a deep heel cup and arch support. The forefoot gets more cushion for flexibility while the arch and heel remain more supportive.
- Rider Profile: Beginners
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Flex: Soft
- Lacing: BOA Standard System
- Condition: Brand New