Grey/Green - Grey/Green
Built for fast and light adventures, the Optimus Crux Weekend HE Cookset gives you a versatile single burner camp stove that snugs neatly into a durable Terra Weekend HE Cookset for total travel convenience.
The lightweight Crux stove features 3 folding pot supports and a wide burner head to deliver a powerful and evenly spread flame. This ensures fast and efficient boil times with a regulated valve for enhanced flame performance and reduced fuel consumption. The Crux Stove can boil a litre of water in under 3 minutes (weather/altitude depending) delivering reliable performance in challenging conditions.
The Terra Weekend HE Cook Set gives you an incredibly durable and compact cooking and eating system made of rugged anodised aluminium with a non-stick coating. The 0.95-litre pot features a pour spout with a lid that doubles as a tough frying pan. Inside, you'll find enough room to hold not only the stove but also room for a folding spork and a 230g gas cartridge too. The whole system stores neatly in a mesh carry bag.
The Crux Weekend HE Cookset from Optimus is ideal for first-time campers and experienced trekkers alike - great for Scouts and DofE participants. Lightweight, affordable and robust with a precision design that won't let you down.
**Please note, fuel canister is not included**
- Compact stove & cookset
- Regulated valve reduces fuel wastage
- 0.95L saucepan
- Fry pan lid
- 230g gas canister fits neatly inside (sold separately)
- Average burn time: Up to 60 min at maximum output with 230 g of fuel
- Kit Inc. Crux stove with nylon storage bag, 0.95L saucepan with fry pan lid, mesh storage bag
- Fuel Type: Canister, Isobutane-propane
- Avg. Boil Time: 3 min/1L, depending on climate, altitude etc.
- Output: 3000W
- Main pan: 12.5 x 11.5cm tall, Fry pan: 12 x 4.5cm deep
- Storage Bag: Yes
- Weight: 358 g