Brand Colour:Purple/Red deck, Blue/Red base
Product ID: 204774
The 2019 Rossignol Diva LF Women's Snowboard is a board that simply demands attention. This playful go-anywhere, ride anything board is perfect for women who don't want to hold back on the slopes.
The Diva LF includes L.I.T.E Frame technology, meaning there is full-length shock absorption throughout the board, giving you ultimate stability and control. This helps make the Diva one of the best all-mountain rides out there and great for learning new tricks and techniques.
The Diva comes with Magnetraction 5s, which allows the board to find grip where others simply wouldn't. By creating a wavy edge, the Diva gets 5 contact points which put additional pressure onto the snow giving a strong edge hold in any condition. Radcut is designed to help create smooth, fluid turns, giving you a more comfortable ride by adding small reverse sidecuts around the nose and tail of the board.
The Amptek Elite camber profile combines the perfect blend of traditional positive camber between the inserts, with a reverse rocker profile at the tip and tail. This offers great manoeuvrability, improves float, and guarantees stability on edges, so you can ride anything on the mountain with confidence.
The twin freestyle flex increases the pop and balance of the Diva LF, making it easier than ever to stomp you favourite tricks and ride with style all over the mountain.
- Magnetraction 5S - 5 points of magnetraction along the boards edges to increase edge hold in all conditions, especially on ice. It also means you can run your edges duller and not worry about compromising performance.
- Glass Fibre - Allows for better control over the flex pattern of the board and delivers a smooth and consistent ride.
- L.I.T.E Frame core - A stripe of urethane material runs through the core , along the sidewalls, around the tip and tail creating full length shock absorption, enhancing board manoeuvrability without sacrificing performance.
- Wood CBF2 core - More pop and a smoother, lighter ride thanks to the use of Basalt fibres running down the edges of your board. This also increases power into and out of turns dramatically. Basalt is 2 x stronger and half the weight of carbon fibre.
- Radcut (Deep progressive) - Reverse sidecut is mixed with traditional sidecut in the tip and tail areas of the board. This aggressive sidecut delivers quicker and responsive turns.
- ARAMID (AKA Kevlar) - More commonly used in ballistical rated body armour fabric, the Amarid dampens vibrations to reduce chatter and softens rough landings.
- ABS Sidewalls - ABS provides enhanced durability to the core and protects the core from moisture damage.
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All mountain/Freestyle/Park
- Camber Profile: Amptek Elite
- Shape:True Twin
- Base:Sintered base
- Flex: Twin Freestyle
- Condition: Brand New - Factory Waxed