Colour: Black / green / grey
Brand Colour:Ink - Black/Green/Grey
Product ID: 173976
The Maestro rock climbing shoe from Scarpa delivers support, stability and comfort through a blend of quality craftsmanship and hi-tech materials. The intricately-stitched 3 panel Eco Leather upper features air holes making it ideal for long term wear and comfort with a construction that gently moulds to the shape of your foot.
The IPC-Tension active randing system fully supports the foot when under pressure on small holds while remaining flexible enough for smears. Combination lacing system is secure and distributes pressure evenly across the forefoot for long term comfort and added control.
Built on a master-crafted FY last, the Maestro features a straight and slightly downturned shape with a medium-to-low angled toe box allowing it to be fitted with a semi knuckled-up or flatter toe position to suit the user. A 4mm Vibram XS Edge full length sole combines with 2mm XS Grip 2 heel underlay for complete stability and tension during demanding moves.
The Scarpa Maestro offers precision and comfort with total support for long days on the wall. A versatile shoe for a range of disciplines, but excelling at trad and sport climbing; and a great companion for practising your moves on an indoor wall.
- Designed for multi-pitch & big wall climbing
- Lace up design for utmost adjustability
- Great fit straight from the box that won't stretch
- Vibram XS Edge for great edging stability & durability
- IPC Tension system (integral power connection) maintains stability & support during prolonged use
- 2 Big Loops - makes it super easy to get on and off
- Upper: 2mm suede + microfibre
- Mid Sole: 1.1mm-1.4mm Talyn
- Sole: XS EDGE 4.0 mm & 2mm XS Grip
- Rand: IPC-Tension
- Last: FY
- To help you choose the correct size we recommend measuring your foot & comparing that to the MONDO size Scarpa Size Guide