Product ID: 164725
The SmartWool Women's PhD Run Ultra Light is a low cut sock that is specfically designed for active female feet, and can be used for running, walking ana hiking. These socks feature Indestructawool tech for improved durability in the heel and toes to withstand long long walks and hikes, whilst the 4 Degree elite fit system will keep the sock in place and give full running versatility.
The ultra light cushioning will provide maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball of the foot and heel perfect for runners. For extra comfort, these socks have mesh ventilation zones to help keep your feet cool and dry, as well as seamless toes. They are also made from a super-soft merino wool-nylon mix.
- 4 Degree elite fit system uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Women's-specific fit
- Patent-pending Indestrucawool technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- Ultra Light Cushioning
- Materials: 49% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 4% Elastane