Brand Colour:Matte Black - Black
Product ID: 104604
The Smith Camber ski/snowboard helmet utilizes an ultra lightweight in-mold construction without compromising on protection. Smith's in-mold shell construction creates a strong poly-carbonate shell with an EPS foam liner to reduce the weight and profile of the helmet.
The Camber includes Smith's X BOA dial fit system which can be operated single handed even with gloves on. This allows you to tune the fit so it's just right for you and fits perfectly every time. To increase comfort further Smith have given the Camber their X-Static performance liner which helps keep your helmet comfortable and fresher for longer.
The Camber comes with 20 vents which can be adjusted using the Regulator slider which allows you to open and close the vents with one hand, even with gloves on. This helps you modify the airflow through the helmet to keep you cool and comfortable on even the warmest of days. The camber also has AirEvac 2 ventilation which draws air from under the helmets brim and channels it through the helmet, venting it out at the back. This means less chance of goggle fogging and more fun on the mountain. Snapfit SL2 ear pads are fully removable and compatible with most after market audio drop ins.
Overall the Camber helmet from Smith is a great looking helmet that provides maximum protection and comfort that will keep your head cool during those intense runs.
- InMold Shell - Lightweight polycarbonate shell teamed with an EPS liner for maximum protection with a sleeker profile
- AirEvac 2 - Channels in the helmet draw air from under the brim and vent it strategically around the helmet to reduce the risk of goggle fogging
- Regulator Vents - Adjustable vents allow you to open or close the front and rear vents independently to get the perfect comfort level
- Smith x BOA Fit - Totally customised dial fit to give a snug yet supremely comfortable fit
- X-Static Lining - Antibacterial to help keep your helmet fresher for longer
- Snapfit SL2 Ear Pads - Removable and fully audio compatible with most after-market audio drop ins
- Construction:InMold combines a lightweight polycarbonate shell and EPS liner for maximum protection and a sleeker profile
- Fit:Smith x BOA Fit System
- Ventilation: 20 Regulator adjustable vents
- Lining: X-Static performance lining
- Ear Pads: Removable Snapfit SL2 Ear Pads
- Audio: Not included. Compatible with most Audio Drop Ins
- Goggle Compatibility: Fully compatible with all Smith goggles and most brands both under and over the helmet
- Certification:ASTM F2040, EN 1077 (Class B), CSPC and EN 1078 safety standards
- Weight: 400g / 16oz