More than just a pocket knife, The James Brand have created a range of finely crafted folding knives and pocket tools that reflect our values and lives. All with a minimalist design ethic that can be passed on through the generations.
With the County, James have re-imagined the family heirloom to create a modern take on the classic non-locking slipjoint knife. The natural wood handle blends with a streamlined shape for eye catching style while the high performance Sandvik 12C27 steel blade delivers strength and finesse, using the same grade steel recommended for hunting knives, high-end chef's knives and tactical blades.
The County is an indispensable companion to any adventure, with a minimal in-pocket form that's ready for every day tasks. A felt sheath and milled wooden display stand are included. A handy care guide on the inside of the packaging completes the low key aesthetic.
From hiking and fishing to camping and climbing, a James Brand knife makes the perfect gift for the outdoor enthusiast in your life.
- Classic folding pocket knife
- Modified Straight Back blade shape
- Sandvik 12C27 Straight blade
- Natural material handle
- Lanyard carry
- Slipjoint non-locking
- Felt sheath
- Wood block display stand
- Overall Length: 15.2 cm | 6"
- Closed Length: 8.9 cm | 3.5"
- Handle Thickness: 2.3 mm | 0.09"
- Blade Length: 6.4 cm | 2.5"
- Blade Thickness: 2.3 mm | 0.09"
- Blade Type: Straight
- Opener: Nail Nick
- Spacer: 416 Stainless Steel
- Washers: Phosphor Bronze
- Locking Blade: No, Slip-Joint
- Carry Style: Pocket/Lanyard
- Weight: 53 g | 1.9 oz