Brand Colour:Black Stainless
Product ID: 179831
More than just a pocket knife, The James Brand have created a range of finely crafted folding knives and pocket tools that reflect our values and lives. All with a minimalist design ethic that can be passed on through the generations.
With the Folsom, James give you a clean visual style with a grip-scale handle for ease of use. A tough, semi-serrated CTS-BD1 Carpenter made steel blade delivers corrosion resistance with a high degree of edge retention. The steel liner-lock delivers power and confidence with an ambidextrous blade opening slot and reversible belt clip adding to a versatile design.
With its tip-up carry, and serious gripping power, the Folsom is an indispensable companion to any adventure. A felt sheath and milled wooden display stand are included. A handy care guide on the inside of the packaging completes the low key aesthetic.
From hiking and fishing to camping and climbing, a James Brand knife makes the perfect gift for the outdoor enthusiast in your life.
- Classic liner-lock pocket knife
- Drop Point blade shape
- CTS-BD1 serrated edge blade
- Ergonomic G10 scale grip handle
- Reversible belt clip | lanyard carry
- Liner Locking design
- Felt sheath
- Wood block display stand
- Overall Length: 17.4 cm | 6.75"
- Closed Length: 10.16 cm | 4"
- Handle Thickness: 9.9 mm | 0.39"
- Blade Length: 7 cm | 2.75"
- Blade Thickness: 2.8 mm | 0.11"
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Opener: Thumb Hole
- Spacer: Aluminium
- Washers: Phosphor Bronze
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Carry Style: Tip Up, 416 SS Belt Clip
- Weight: 96 g | 3.4 oz