Brand Colour:TNF Black - TNFBLK
Product ID: 193727
The Impendor technical fleece from The North Face is constructed with Polartec® Power Dry fabric to keep your core at the optimum temperature during summit approaches.
Power Dry fleece actively lifts moisture away from the skin to the fabrics outer surface, allowing it to evaporate fast so you can stay dry and comfortable as you climb. A lightweight construction incorporates elastane to provide an excellent stretch so you never feel restricted, allowing you the range of movement needed for your pursuit.
Elasticated cuffs eradicate unnecessary heat loss and ensure complete coverage of the arms and wrists, while a double layered collar provides impenetrable protection from the chill.
An exceptional base-layer, the Impendor Power Dry® Jacket from The North Face offers high-performing breathability with superior warmth, allowing you to keep on top form no matter how demanding the expedition.
- Material construction: 91% recycled polyester, 9% elastane, 180.0 g/m², Polartec® Power Dry®
- Pockets: Zipped sleeve pocket and two zipped hand pockets
- Collar: Double layered for additional warmth
- Wicking fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate, allowing rapid drying.
- A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.