Product ID: 158465
The North Face brings professional protection for athletes and adventurers, providing high quality insulation and covering without overheating. Whether you’re bouldering in the islands or climbing in the Alps, The North Face’s Ventrix Hoodie will keep you protected and comfortable so you can focus on the fun.
The Ventrix jacket utilises the innovative Slit Insulation Technology created by The North Face. This fabric has small perforations which open when you move and close when you’re stationary, which provides warmth, protection and dynamic breathability allowing you to keep warm and comfortable no matter the activity.
A bunch of technical features have been added to this jacket including 80g of insulation to help you power through harsh winter weather, a DWR (Durable Water Repelent) finish to repel light moisture, a pre-tensioned hood to shield from high mountain squalls, an exposed, VISLON® centre front zip, an exposed, reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips, perforation which provides underarm venting, hem cinch-cord, and elastic-bound cuffs – all designed to create a superb and practical climbing jacket.
With a simplistic style and active fit, this feature packed hooded jacket from The North Face blends practicality and comfort to create a long lasting addition to your outdoor kit.
- Active fit
- 80 g slit insulation paired with highly breathable stretch fabric
- Pre-tensioned hood binding
- Perforation provides underarm venting
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Waterproof Rating: DWR
- Breathability Rating: Slit Insulation
- Zips: Exposed VISLON, exposed reverse-coil
- Underarm Vents: Perforation provides underarm venting
- Pockets: Hand pockets, chest pocket
- Wrist Gaiters: No
- Hood Construction: Fixed, pre-tensioned hood
- Material: 20D 57 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane rated at 40 CFM, 20D 57 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane rated at 80 CFM
- Insulation: 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- Fit: Active Fit