Brand Colour:Black - TNF Black
Product ID: 134392
The Verto Prima Hoodie from The North Face gives you a versatile alpine layer that uses body-mapped insulation to direct warmth to critical areas and reduce bulk elsewhere for a sleek, lower profile design while maintaining a superb warmth-to-weight ratio.
The Quantum Pertex GL shell offers breathable water-resistance while 800 fill, water-resistant goose down wraps the body to guard against cold with lighter-weight Primaloft Gold insulation in the sleeves, side panels and hood respectively to form a thermal layer that maintains 98% warmth even when wet.
The simple styling features two handpockets for smaller essentials with an integrated stuff-sac providing a handy storage option.
The Verto Prima Hoody from North Face blends technical warmth and wet-weather protection with a lightweight style for all-mountain protection to hikers, climbers and backcountry purists alike.
- Hybrid Down Jacket
- 800 fill goose Primaloft Gold insulation in the core, hood and sleeves
- Pertex Quantum GL - 100% polyamide (Nylon) Incredibly lightweight, windproof and high strength to weight ratio
- Stretch arms and cuffs to reduce constriction and maximise reach
- Two zip hand pockets
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Waterproof Rating: Quantum Pertex GL
- Zips: Standard
- Insulation: 800 fill goose Primaloft Gold
- Underarm Vents: No
- Pockets: 2 zip hand pockets
- Wrist Gaiters: No
- Hood Construction: Fixed
- Powder Skirt: No
- Material (Body): 10D, 26 g/m² 100% nylon micro ripstop Pertex Quantum GL with DWR
- Material (Side Panels, Sleeves and Hood): 20D, 35 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Material (Insulation): 800 water resistant fill goose down on the body + 60 g/m² Primaloft Gold on sleeves and side panels, 40 g/m² Primaloft Gold on hood
- Fit: Fitted
- Average Weight: 255g