Product ID: 186007
The Volcom Articulated Snowboard/Ski Pant is packed with style and performance. Complete with Volcom's premium tech features, these durable trousers look as good as they feel.
These articulated ski/snowboard pants come in a Modern Articulated Fit which is slimmer through the leg with a high rise. Still looser than a tight fit pant, these allow you to move more freely down the mountain.
The awesome Zip-Tech Jacket to Pant Interface does a great job of keeping out the snow, just connect it to a compatible Volcom jacket and you're off! But if you start to feel the heat, the V-Science breathable lining system and mesh lined leg vents will help keep you cool instantly. Plus these bad boys won't fall apart on you thanks to the triple reinforced rise and Black-Flax reinforced back hems.
This pant is loaded with technical features from the Brushed Tricot lined hand-warmer pockets, stretch boot gaiters/gussets to an adjustable inner waistband for that customised fit. There are an abundance of handy pockets as well as a ticket ring.
Volcom are part of the Textile Exchange and are always committed to reducing their environmental footprint. They have updated the Volcom 2019-20 Collection by designing and using a blend of Repreve Recycled fabrics made from at least 95% post-industrial and post-consumer waste and have used a water repellent treatment free of PFCS of environmental concern.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof: 15,000mm
- Breathability: 15,000gm2
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped Seams
- Leg Length: Regular
- Insulation: V-Science Breathable Lining System
- Type: Traditional Pant
- Construction: V-Science 2-Layer Shell, *V-Science Stretch Twill
- Fit: Modern Articulated Fit
- Zip Tech Pant to Jacket Interface
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Stone Butt Patch
- Triple Reinforced Rise
- Adjustable Inner Waistband
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- V-Science Boot Gusset w/Snap
- Stretch Boot Gaiter w/Lace Hook
- Black-Flax Reinforced Back Hem
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Back Pockets