About the Airblaster Stretch Freedom
This awesome full-body ski and snowboard suit from Airblaster offers you the freedom to go anywhere on the mountain, in any conditions, without worrying about every shredder's day ruiner - getting snow down your pants.
The Stretch Freedom Suit from Airblaster keeps you warmer and drier than any two pieces of long underwear ever could.
Constructed from stretch fabric with 15,000mm waterproofing and 10,000 breathability means you'll be kept dry and comfortable without inhibiting mobility. Fully tape-sealed seams will complete the unbroken protective seal around you whole body, so you can hit powder, slash around, spray snow and face-plant as much as you please, without snow getting where you don't want it. A 350-degree full zip at the waist makes it easy to get in and out off - very handy in apres emergencies - and being a YKK® AquaGuard® zipper, it's fully water and wind repellent too.
Slip into one of these full-body units, and there is no way for snow to get down your pants because you’re not wearing any, you’re wearing an impenetrable one-piece snowsuit.
- Waterproof: 15K mm waterproofing
- Breathability: 10K g/m² breathability
- Fit: Blaster fit upper, Relaxed fit lower
- 2 Layer Shell
- 2 Layer Fully Seam Taped Glacier construction
- Midweight Oxford hood with Stretch Canvas at Shoulders, butt patch, knee patches
- 80/20 FC-Free Eco-DWR
- YKK zippers throughout
- Ergonomic 2-way adjustable hood with lycra draw cord
- 350° Waistband zipper
- 2-way zipper at center front
- 6 zippered pockets
- Printed taffeta lining
- Mesh-lined zippered underarm and inner leg vents
- Napoleon pocket with media cord port under storm flap at chest
- Lycra wrist gaiters
- Elastic lower leg gaiters with lace hook
- Hidden draw cord at lower leg hem, for optional cuff cinch
- Mesh goggle pocket inside
- Freedom Suit embroidery at wearer's left chest