Hemlock Snowboard Bindings
This product is currently unavailable
About the Arbor Hemlock
This is Frank April's colourway edition, renown for his freestyle ability and brings his colourful lifestyle to this awesome binding. The 2021 Arbor Hemlock snowboard binding is perfect for every on mountain endeavor. Lap the park, take it to the streets or simply blast all over the mountain with these excellent do-it-all binding.
The Hemlock version of the exclusive X–Drive Baseplate uses 15% fiberglass content. This provides a much softer flex, perfect for progressing riders or for urban assaults and park laps for the advanced riders. The X-Drive design also enhances performance by efficiently transferring and evenly distributing rider input to a snowboard. No matter where the pressure is applied to the binding, the X–Drive allocates energy across the baseplates structural X shape out to the four contact points.
The Hemlock binding has a light, stiff and laterally supportive asymmetrical highback. These Low–mounted highbacks allow a rider’s boot to slide in clean, with 5° pre–rotation to provide a more ergonomic feel and freedom of movement when riding. These highbacks will sit more naturally against the shape of your boot and will provide more efficient energy transfer and comfort.
Arbor's Bow Strap adjusters and ladders are pre curved to actively drop out of the way, so you can get into the binding easier than ever before. For added custom support the Aluminum Heelcup is adjustable, this will help you fine tune your stance width for a more comfortable ride and the EVA footbed design provides comfort and durability.
All this technology translates into a comfortable, forgiving yet supportive all-mountain freestyle binding that can handle everything from fast morning groomers to big park booters.
- Frank April Edition - This is a special colourway edition designed by Frank April, the king of freestyle
- X-Drive Baseplate - Made of 15% Fiberglass, X–Drive is a baseplate design that enhances performance by more efficiently transferring and evenly distributing rider input to the snowboard
- 50A Durometer Outsole - The Outsole integrates with the X–Drive design, and sits between the binding and the snowboard. The Outsole reduces any chatter providing a smoother ride and dampens any big impacts meaning lots of cushioning on landings
- EVA Footbed - An EVA footbed design that provides impact absorption, comfort, durability, and improved feel. Tire less and ride for longer with this excellent cushioning and dampening system
- Bow Adjuster Strap - Allows the ankle strap to drop out of the way, quickly and easily, making getting into the binding much easier
- Asymmetrical Highbacks with 5° lateral pre–rotation - Low–mounted highbacks that allow a rider’s boot to slide in clean, with 5º pre–rotation to provide a more ergonomic feel and reducing strain on the knees
- Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup - Designed to work with the 2x4 mini–disc for amazing adjustability. Perfectly center your stance for an optimum set up. The Aluminium construction is also extremely tough and durable
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Buckles and Levers - Lightweight and flexible for fast and easy motion and reduced overall weight
- 2x4 Universal Mini–Disc Mounting System - Mini Disc’s require less surface area and promote a truer flexing board. This twinned with the X Base base plate design means the natural flex of your board is not hindered
- Co-Moulded Ankle Strap - An ergonomically designed ankle strap that will promote efficient energy transfer and enhance comfort around the boot
- Toolless Forward Lean Adjustment - Quickly and easily customize your forward lean
- Lifetime Warranty on Baseplate - Arbor have so much confidence in their product engineering that they have a lifetime guarantee to replace all broken baseplates for free
- Rider Profile: All Levels
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle
- Flex: Soft/Medium
- Compatibility: 4 Hole
- Condition: Brand New