About the Atlas Treeline
The Treeline Snowshoe from Atlas is an essential snowshoe to see you through a winter trail hike and general all mountain use.
The Treeline features Atlas’s patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension system which improves stride by suspending the shoe underfoot so it can move more freely, absorb impacts, and allow your crampons to penetrate more deeply. Working with the suspension system is an aluminum Reactiv™ frame which allows the binding, crampon, and frame to conform to the terrain and provide an impeccable response. Lightweight Nytex decking in the frame gives further float and durability.
The All-Trac™ Toe Crampon gives, as the name suggests, traction in every direction, and additional Advanced Aft Traction technology consists of four angled and ridged side rails and an integrated heel lift bar that improves traction further and allows greater penetration.
The Treeline's Wrapp™ MTN binding includes a BOA® Fit System for a hassle-free and speedy fit that you can adjust easily when you need to and the EZ heel buckle can be applied with one hand and is easy to use when wearing gloves.
When it comes to winter hikes, the Treeline Snowshoe gives you full performance thanks to being packed to the brim with the best in traction technology.
- Wrapp™ MTN Binding: Combined with Boa® Closure System for a secure fit each and every time with the simple twist of a dial delivers consistent precision when the terrain gets technical
- BOA® Fit System: Stainless steel lace evenly distributes pressure across the foot for the most comfortable and secure fit. Dial in to fast, effortless, precision fit
- EZ Heel Buckle: Single handed convenience while ensuring all-day comfort
- Reactiv™ Frame: Integrates the perimeter aft stability of serrated traction rails with Spring-Loaded™ Suspension and the flex of an elliptically formed nose, allowing the binding, crampon, and frame to conform and articulate independently with the terrain
- Nytex Decking: Forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension: Suspends the snowshoe close underfoot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorbing impact, flexing naturally side-to-side, and allowing deeper crampon penetration into the slope for a compromised stride
- All-Trac™ Toe Crampon: Provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking
- Advanced Aft Traction: With four angled and ridged side rails and the integrated heel lift bar, the user can expect superior traction and deeper snow penetration with each step
- 19° Heel Lift: Provides relief when climbing those long steep hills, and easily stores for flats and descents
- Binding Type: Wrapp™ MTN
- Heel Lift: Yes | 19° Heel Lift
- Weight Range: Suitable for up to 68-113 kg | 150 - 250 lbs
- Shoe Size: Universal
- Terrain: All Mountain
of the most technologically innovative outdoor brands.