About the Bataleon Chaos Asym Wrap
Aimed at those creative freestyle riders, the Chaos Asym Wrap snowboard bindings meet all your requirements for a comfortable, practical, and versatile binding.
Are you looking for a soft/medium flex? Chaos has it.
Looking for maximum performance and comfort? Chaos has it.
Want a binding that provides support, but allows you to be flexible and move freely on the snow? You guessed it, Chaos has it.
Featuring a slightly shorter highback design 'Quarterback', allowing more significant lower leg movement, FastEntry™ Ladders to ensure you're ready to drop, and the WrapStrap spreading tension across your whole ankle for the pain-free ride, you're able to get in more runs and improve your progression while being provided with maximum comfort.
But don't just take our word for it...
- Rider Profile: Creative freestyle riders
- Wrap: Aysmwrap
- Mountain Profile: Freestyle/Park
- Flex: Soft/Medium
- Condition: Brand New
- Size Adjustable Base -The heel cup can be adjusted to help you to center your boot perfectly in the binding.
- Cushioning SubBasePad -The shock-absorbing EVA cushions the impact on your ankles knees and board.
- Adjustable Padding - Choose from three different FootPad positions for a perfect fit with the sole of your boot.
- Wrap Ankle Strap - One-piece construction that’s lightweight and bombproof. The pre-curved, ergonomic design spreads pressure evenly across the foot and offers an ideal level of freestyle flex.
- FastEntry™ Ladders - Enjoy hassle-free drop-ins with heel and toe ladders that pop naturally out of the way when you’re shoving your foot into the binding.
- Bulletproof Buckles - Super solid, die-cast aluminum ratchets that will never disappoint you. Featuring a triple-tooth action for super fast strap closure.
- TwoStep Toeladder - Select from two positions on each binding side to customize the fit for any boot shape and size.
- Highback Rotation -Angle your high back parallel to the heelside edge for the most efficient power transfer.
- ToadGrip Heelpad - A grippy rubber traction pad protects the back of your boot and keeps it locked in at all times.
- Adjustable ForwardLean - Moving the forward lean adjustment to the highback mounting points enabled us to eliminate the clip on the rear and deliver a more consistent flex pattern.