About the Berghaus MTN Seeker MW
The MTN Seeker MW Down Hoody from Berghaus is a fully featured mountaineering insulated jacket that is part of the new Extrem range. This is a collection of products which harnesses the extensive mountain expertise Berghaus has when building performance mountain kit. The range has been designed, created and tested by passionate outdoor fanatics, utilising the very best technologies and materials with carefully considered feature sets to withstand any mountain adventure.
Versatile enough to be used as a warm outerlayer or as a part of a layering system on cold days, the Seeker down hoody uses RDS 800 fillpower hydrophobic goose down which has an incredible warmth to weight ratio. Berghaus have included a body mapped insulation design to help find the perfect balance between heat retention, movement and breathability, which will make the Seeker down hoody your go to piece for winter adventures.
The outer fabric is made out of 100% recycled Pertex® Quantum with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) and the woven baffle design offer better freedom of movement which is also further helped by the maximum stretch panels under the arm and across the back. The hood is helmet compatible with a single rear point adjustment and the pockets have been located to still be accessible when wearing a harness.
Whilst also offering incredible performance, Berghaus has still focused on the sustainability of the product with the main fabrics being bluesign® approved and the DWR treatment is PFCfree. The Arete Ultradown jacket provides superior performance at minimal weight, Berghaus have thought about every intricate detail to make sure this jacket can withstand the harshest mountain conditions.
- Insulation Type: Hydrophobic Down
- Insulation fill power: 800 fill-power hydrophobic goose down - body-mapped insulation optimising warmth and movement
- Outer Fabric 100% Recycled Pertex® Quantum with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)and stretch woven baffle construction
- Pockets: Guide approved 3 pocket design: 2 x high hand pockets, 1 x internal chest pocket
- Hood Construction: Helmet compatible wired peak hood – with single point rear adjustment
- Weight: (avg.) 401g
- Fit: Standard fit
- Performance orientated sustainability – MADEKIND™ product, using recycled content, , PFCfree DWR (Durable Water Repellent), main fabric bluesign® approved.
- Right hand pocket stuffbag Jacket folds into itself eliminating additional sack weight.
- Reflective detailing Improved visibility & safety in poor conditions
- Dual hem adjustment For comfort and ease.
- Articulated sleeves Superb arm lift and ease of movement.
- Two-way front zip with internal zip guard - delivers additional protection against cold