About the Bern Weston Peak
The Weston Peak Winter helmet is Bern's lightest construction ski/snowboard helmet and is perfect for exploring the whole mountain in come rain or shine.
Detachable brim, clean, and shockingly lightweight, the Bern Weston Peak Helmet is crafted using Bern’s proprietary Zipmold construction that involves flyweight, impact-absorbent Zipmold liquid injected foam combined with a streamlined PVC microshell. Plus, a micro-adjustable Boa fit system, luxe liner and goggle airflow channels conspire to provide a no-nonsense fit and solid temperature regulation.
The Weston Peak features easily adjustable straps and a secure chin strap buckle for a comfortable fit. It also has a channel running around the helmet that helps your ski or snowboard goggles sit more comfortably when you're riding.
The helmet comes with a new Boa Fit to provide seamless adjustment to provide the best customised fit and the Goggle Airflow Channels help vent and control moisture build up for a more comfortable ride.
The Weston Peak ski/snowboard helmet offers incredible performance for it's price range. The style, comfort and undeniable protection is what the core riders will really appreciate year after year and will continue to deliver there after.
- Construction - Zip Mold Plus
- Fit - Boa Fit
- Ventilation - Airflow Channels
- Lining - Removable premium canvas winter liner with fleece inner
- Ear Pads - Removable winter waxed canvas liner with built in ear pads
- Audio - Not included - Compatible with Outdoor Tech Chips and most other helmet audio drop ins
- Goggle Compatibility - Compatible with all Bern goggles and most other brands worn both under and over the helmet
- Certification - CE 1077B, , and CPSC
- Weight - 475g