Echo Park 0F/-18C 4-Season Sleeping Bag
This product is currently unavailable
About the Big Agnes Echo Park 0F/-18C
The Echo Park 0°F/-18°C sleeping bag delivers Big Agnes' trademark cold weather performance with a versatile design in a roomy, wide-fitting shape for campers looking for a more generous fit than standard tapered bags.
The Echo Park 0°F features the patent-pending Flex Pad Sleeve built into the bag's underside that lets you slide in your pad or airbed for a comfy backcountry bed that keeps you and your mat together as nature intended. Pad sleeve best fits rectangular mats and airbeds with the following dimensions: W64-76 x L198 cm (W20-25" x L78"). The Echo Park series also includes the Pillow Barn, a sleeve in the hood that holds your pillow in place.
Where the Echo Park excels is in its versatile design, with a double-zip that lets you remove the top layer for use as a comforter or camp blanket. The double-zip lets you access the bag from either side; vent the bottom in warmer weather or remove the top completely. The comforter features hand-pockets in the top corners that let you wrap the bag around your shoulders for a truly cosy-snug night's sleep.
A water-resistant and breathable nylon shell is filled with FireLine Max synthetic fibre insulation for camping through spring and summer into the autumn months. FireLine Max insulation uses 50% post-consumer recycled polyester with a blend of hollow and solid fibres for maximum comfort, warmth and loft that can be compressed to a travel-friendly pack-size.
A Free Range Hood is built to let you raise your head while still warmly snuggled inside with a low profile cord lock that lets you un-cinch with one hand. The no-draft collar, no-draft wedge and no-draft zipper help prevent cold spots at key points along the inside while liner loops let you add an insulating bag liner for even greater thermal efficiency.
Weighing just 2.65kg, the Echo Park 0°F/-18°C sleeping bag from Big Agnes is a fantastic 4-season bag for those seeking a roomy sleeping bag for car camping and weekend adventures.
*Sleeping bag only. Sleeping pad, Park Wedgie & pillow sold separately*
- Synthetic sleeping bag for 4-season camping
- Flex Pad Sleeve™ secures your bag to sleeping pads of multiple widths
- Top corner hand pockets let you wrap the bag around your shoulders like your comforter at home
- Free Range Hood design gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- FireLine™ MAX Synthetic Insulation - 50% post-consumer recycled content
- Pillow Barn keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag & when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- Includes the No-draft collar, no-draft wedge & no-draft zipper for added heat retention
- Internal mesh stash pocket for phones & other valuables
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Liner loops for adding an insulating liner
- Park range bags mate easily for added versatility
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
- Pillow, sleeping mat & Accessory Park Bag Wedgie all sold separately
- Best Use: 4-Season | Car Camping | Base Camp | Hiking
- Insulation: FireLine™ MAX Synthetic Insulation
- Shape: Relaxed taper
- Zip: Dual
- Total Weight: 2.65 kg | 5 lbs 14 oz
- Quilt Weight: 1.79 kg | 3 lbs 15 oz
- Fill Weight: 1.62 kg | 57 oz
- Fits Pads: W64-76 x L198 cm | W25"-30" x L78"
- Girth (Shoulder/Waist/Foot): 203 x 188 x 163 cm | 80" x 74" x 64
- Max User Length: 198 cm | 6'6"
- Packed Size: 33 x 24 cm | 13" x 9.5"
- Shell: Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Lining: Cozy cotton/polyester lining
- Rating: -18°C | 0°F
- Temperature Rating Guide