About the Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 15
The newly updated Dawn Patrol from Black Diamond aims to cater to avid skiers and boarders embracing off-piste missions in the snowy mountains.
With the main body constructed from 100% recycled fabrics, the new line doesn't cause any excess harm to the environment, hopefully ensuring the snow continues to fall for years to come. A contour-hugging fit provided by an advanced suspension system means the Dawn Patrol remains comfortable on your pack from dusk til dawn.
The unit features a snow safety pocket that houses all avalanche equipment because safety comes first when out on the slopes; An oversized insulated shoulder pocket accommodates a hydration tube or soft flask because hydration is key. The pocket also doubles as a storage pouch for radio or GPS systems.
The front main zippered panel provides fast access to gear within the pack's 15L capacity. Exterior attachment points for skis, snowboards, helmets or ice axe accommodate the needs of all mountain users.
- 15-liter storage capacity – enough to carry the minimal extra gear, snacks, water, and snow safety gear for big mountain laps
- 100% post-consumer recycled body fabric
- Separate, easily accessed snow safety pocket
- Oversized, insulated shoulder pocket for hydration tube, soft flask, or radio
- Internal, zippered pocket with key clip
- Durable metal waist belt buckle
- Form-fitting suspension with snow shedding fabric construction
- Tuck-away diagonal ski-carry or vertical snowboard carry
- Single piolet attachment points and Hi-Lo helmet carry
- Sizes: S_M, M_L
- Material:100% recycled fabrics
- Style: Snowboarding/Ski Backpack
- Hydration system compatibility: Yes - Optional Extra Sold Seperately
- Pole / Ice axe compatibility: Yes
- Volume: 15 Litres
- Volume: 22 Litres: Small/Medium Small/Medium / Torso: 41-48cm | Waist: 66-102cm | Medium/Large - Torso: 47-55cm | Waist: 71-114cm