About the Black Diamond Mission LTHR Mid WP
The Mission Leather Mid WP from Black Diamond is a waterproof men's approach shoe built for scrambling, hiking, technical approaches, and Via Ferrata.
With an upper made from high-grade nubuck leather, the Mission Leather Mid WP offers all-day protection alongside comfort and breathability. This approach shoe is lined with Black Diamond's BD.dry waterproof membrane, which promises to keep your feet dry in wet, muddy conditions. At the same time, the dual-density EVA midsole provides cushioning and support underfoot. The sole unit also features a heel brake and midfoot shank, which offers further support for ascents and Via Ferrata.
The Mission Leather Mid WP isn't just for classic dry approaches and rocky terrain; these boots should also stop you from sliding on loose mud and wet grass. This is thanks to the BlackLabel-Mountain sticky rubber outsole and high traction lugs, which supply supreme grip and protect your feet while you tackle a variety of terrains.
Complete with a rubber toe cap and heel rand, the Mission Leather Mid WP offers abrasion resistance against rocks and scree. The fully gusseted padded tongue helps to keep debris out while the padded ankle gives support and protection on uneven terrain.
- Lacing System: Traditional lacing with lace-up ankle support
- Upper: Premium nubuck leather upper
- Lining: BD.dry waterproof lining
- Midsole: Dual density tuned EVA midsole with stiff forefoot shank plate
- Outsole: BlackLabel-Mountain sticky rubber with high-traction lugs
- Other Features: Rubber heel rand and toe cap; padded, gusseted tongue to keep out debris; padded ankle
- Perfect for: Hiking, scrambling, Via Ferrata, climbing & trekking