About the Bonfire Vector Shell
Bonfire's 2020 Vector Shell ski/snowboard Jacket prioritises all-round comfort and performance on the slopes. With classic Bonfire styling & tech, the Vector is a reliable outerwear choice for unreliable weather, versatile enough to handle anything from ski expeditions to winter city breaks.
With 15,000mm waterproofing, the Vector Shell Jacket is ready to protect from snow, rain and harsh winds. For enhanced resistance to cold conditions, the jacket features fully-taped seams, a fixed hood and adjustable cuffs. Perfect from deeper days of exploration to spring riding, the jacket contains 10,000gm breathability and mesh-lined side vents for active airflow, as well as a 2-layer construction with comfortable taffeta lining.
Designed with articulated elbows, the Vector ensures an unrestricted range of movement, ideal for skiing on the slopes or simply hiking around the mountainside. Equipped with convenient features that provide additional functionality and style, the Vector Snowboard Jacket from Bonfire has a tactical lens pocket for separating goggle lenses, stowable wrist gaiters and a touchscreen window audio pocket for convenient music access. For this season, the Vector Shell Jacket has been upgraded with a 3-piece adjustable helmet-compatible hood and elbow articulation for the full winter experience.
This unisex version is suitable for both men and women.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000gm
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped
- Insulation: 2-Layer Shell
- Pockets: Chest, Pass & Hand Pockets
- Hood Construction: Adjustable, Helmet Compatible
- Construction: Foundation Plus Shell with Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Powder skirt
- Touchscreen window audio pocket
- Audio routing
- Jacket to Pant Connect®
- Ghost Gaiter®
- Mesh-backed pit ventilation
- Goggle wipe with key hook