About the Burton [ak] Dispatcher 18
Burton's [ak] Dispatcher 18L Backpack is built to let you pack light and ride longer.
Constructed with durable and water-resistant material, you can safely store your equipment, gear and clothing to keep it fresh and dry on your adventures.
Ergonomic shoulder straps provide maximum comfort, whilst snow-repelling compression molded back panel with airflow zones keep you fresh and comfortable no matter how much of a sweat you build up. With numerous attachments and slings for climbing and snow equipment, alongside internal pockets and a hydration sleeve, the [ak] Dispatcher 18L Backpack is built for technical adventurers, delivering utmost convenience and performance when you need it most.
Complete with glove-friendly zipper pullers and buckles, Burton's [ak] Dispatcher 18L Backpack is the ideal companion for every mountaineer, hiker and summit-fiend.
- Material: 210D Nylon Cordura® Ripstop with C0 DWR and PU Coating / 500D Nylon Cordura® with C0 DWR and PU Backing
- Dimensions: 20in x 11in x 5in / 50cm x 27cm x 13cm
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- 210D nylon Cordura® ripstop with PU coating / 500D nylon Cordura® with PU backing
- Side compression straps; Ergonomic shoulder straps with stretch accessory holder and adjustable sternum strap with built-in whistle
- Snow-repelling compression molded back panel with airflow zones; Articulated, ergonomic hip belt with pockets
- Glove-friendly zipper pullers and buckles
- A-frame and vertical board carry; Stowable helmet sling allows top or front helmet carry; Stowable pole and ice axe loops
- Hydration sleeve; Easy-access internal snow tool storage pocket; Fleece-lined goggles and accessory pocket; Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing