About the Burton Marcy High Rise
Take your riding further with the women's Marcy high-rise Pants from Burton. Combining street style with tough construction, these pants are packed with technical features to battle the elements and keep you on the hill all day.
Prepared for winter conditions, the Marcy features Burton's DRYRIDE™ 2-layer stretch shell fabric providing 10k waterproofing and 5k breathability. Reinforced with fully-taped seams, the Marcy Pants keep the snow where it belongs, keeping you dry and protected. The pant's Living Lining® Thermo-Regulating lining provides optimal warmth and breathability, regulating your body temperature to keep you comfortable throughout the day.
Versatile from snowstorms to sunny spells, the Marcy Pants allow unlimited access to the mountain with YKK® Zips and mesh leg venting. Other features include microfleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets for keeping chilly hands warm.
Designed in a high-rise, feminine, slim fit design and constructed with stretch fabric for optimal freedom of movement, the Marcy Pants combine style with convenience and functionality throughout every mountain adventure.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof: 10,000mm
- Breathability: 5,000gm
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped
- Insulation: Shell Mapped with Stretch Mesh and Taffeta
- Lining: Living Lining® Thermo-Regulating Technology
- Construction: DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Stretch Denim Fabric
- Fit: High-Rise w/ Slim Fit
- Leg Length: Regular
- Type: Traditional Pant
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Thigh Vents
- Quilted Zipped Handwarmer Pockets, Back Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- YKK® Zippers
- Belt Loops
- Bluesign Approved Product