About the Dakine Seeker Bike 18
The Seeker backpack from Dakine has been designed to be an all-season, all-mountain adventure pack that features a built-in hydration system. With 18 litres of storage and weatherproof protection, this pack is the next item your need for your next adventure.
Whether it's winter skiing or a summer bike expedition, the Seeker features 18 litres of pure space. The large, zip-closing main compartment is big enough to fit your essential belongings and treated durable, waterproof fabric keeps your items dry and safe from the outdoor elements. Packed with added features including a helmet carry strap, a breathable back mesh panel and even a fleece-lined sunglasses pocket.
The Seeker is fitted with 3L/ 100oz Hydrapak® lumbar reservoir with easy disconnect and also features a high-flow Blaster bite valve with shut-off and magnetic hose clip. This reservoir has been designed to fit comfortably whilst out on any terrain and keep you hydrated no matter what elements you're tackling.
- High-flow Blaster bite valve w/ shut-off and magnetic hose clip
- AirLite mesh flow backpanel
- Breathable ergonomic shoulder straps w/ sunglasses quick stash
- Separate cargo and hydration compartments
- Internal ebike spare battery storage system
- Deployable external carry straps
- Front quick stash & compression panel
- Reflective panel and safety light attach
- DK Impact Spine protector compatible (not included)
- Material: 100% 450D ripstop Recycled Polyester (rPET) exterior
- Size: 48 x 30 x 23cm
- Volume: 18 Litres
- Hydration Reservoir: 100oz Dakine x Hydrapak® 3D lumbar reservoir w/ quick disconnect
- Reservoir Volume: 3 Litres
- Weight: 1.0kg
- Pockets: Internal organiser pockets, padded fleece sunglasses/phone pocket, zippered hipbelt pocket