About the Deuter Flyt 18 SL
The women's Deuter Flyt 18 SL is designed to be a super lightweight, compact, downhill freestyle mountain bike backpack. Streamlined in shape, ventilated carry systems and dedicated attachment points for helmets make this bag the ultimate MTB companion.
Deuter's Airstripes back system fits snugly on your back, the two contoured air-channeled foam profiles are covered with soft and highly breathable Air Mesh lining on the shoulders and either side of a wide channel running the length of the spine. This allows for maximum airflow and makes for superior ventilation and comfort.
Even though it is aimed at mountain bike enthusiasts, we see a distinct crossover into a practical day pack for dragging and mountain ascents as well as descents, both in summer and winter! Deuter's Slim line or Short Length packs are designed in collaboration with the female ambassadors to offer an improved tailored fit for the athletic female figure. The SL range also suits slender men and youth who have shorter torsos and slender frames.
The SL line shoulder straps provide an enhanced fit around the upper body, whereas shorter and narrower shoulder straps accommodate the shorter physique. Pressure points are reduced to combat any chafing whilst a contoured “S” shape conforms around sensitive areas and hugs the pack to the user.
Stabiliser shoulder strap tech and Pull Forward belt system allow the user to cinch the load forward for weight to be distributed parallel to the spinal cord for vertical load-bearing comfort. This ensures the pack has an anatomically stable fit, paramount for all-day comfort.
The Flyt 18 SL includes a removable SAS-TEC back protector which is TÜV/GS certified and made of visco-elastic SC1 foam. Deuter’s integrated Shield System features a multi-layer construction that minimizes or even prevents injury occurring during a fall. Complementary foam layers and plates combine to give comfort and maximum safety during a fall. The shield system also has wide air channels between the padding to provide optimal ventilation to keep you comfortable and cool.
This pack features tons of organized pockets from stretch side pockets to hold water bottles, front pockets, zipped mesh pockets to hold your tools, a quick grab smartphone side pocket to spacious internal mesh pockets, the Flyt 18 SL utilizes every inch of space inside the backpack to ensure you can hold everything you need. This pack can also support a hydration system of up to 3.0 liters that can be quickly accessed from outside the pack.
From mountain biking to mountain hiking the women's Flyt 18 SL from Deuter is a backpack that will keep you protected and comfortable through rough descents with plenty of organized space to hold all your equipment and helmet safely.
- Excellent ventilation and comfortable, secure fit with the AirStripes System
- Stabiliser straps
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- SOS label and protector safety label
- Pull forward belt system with automatic side compression
- Two stretch side pockets
- Smartphone side pocket
- Detachable rain cover
- up to 3 litre hydration system compatible
- Front pocket with pump sleeve, organiser section for tools and zipped mesh pocket for spare inner tube
- Helmet holder clips for open face helmet
- Full-face helmet attachment via side compression straps
- Ergonomic, adjustable shoulder strap with glasses stow system
- Mesh hip fins with two zipped pockets
- Reflective detailing
- Free Crash Replacement: free of charge post-crash back protector replacement fulfilled by Deuter
- TÜV/GS certified protector pack
- Multi-impact back protector
- PFC free with durable water repellent coating
- Back Protector: Removable SAS-TEC, Full TÜV/GS approved protection
- Size: H:48cm W:26cm D:18cm
- Material: 210D PA, 100D PA High Tenacity
- Volume: 18 Litres
- Weight: 1.13 kg