About the Head Edge LYT 80
The Edge Lyt 80 W boots are easy-going low to mid-flex boots in the Head Edge Lyt all-mountain boot range. The Edge Lyt 80 W is built for beginner to intermediate riders who are looking for a fun boot for all round resort riding.
The Edge Lyt boots use 3 main features to create a boot that is both responsive and easy to use. Hi-Top Tech, Duo Flex, and the Control Framework together create a shell design that allows the power to be efficiently channeled through the boot so that no extra effort is needed. As the Lyt name suggests this boot uses Head's lightweight PU shell construction, The result is a natural and balanced feel in a boot that is less cumbersome.
With a reference list of 102 mm, these women's ski boots are well suited to those with wider feet and are designed with all-day comfort in mind. With a women-specific design, these boots have a double calf adjustment to accommodate larger calf muscles. Those who may often face problems with narrower boots or pressure on the top of the foot will find these boots a breath of fresh air. These are a good option for those looking for a boot with a generous room that can still be used all over the mountain.
- Flex: 80 - Soft/Medium (Adjustable to 70)
- Last Width: 102 mm
- Liner: Heat Mouldable Liner
- Walk Mode: No
- Mountain Profile: All-Mountain
- Condition: Brand new
- Perfect Fit Liner: Precision, comfort, and durability, this liner can be quickly heat moulded to best fit the feet
- Primaloft - Insulation helps keep the feet warm for all day comfort
- Duo Flex: This is a progressive flex that gives precise control in all phases of the turn
- Hi-Top:The shell connects directly with the leg giving maximum control
- Control Frame: Two different materials are joined to give a great blend of comfort and energy transmission
- Velcro Booster Strap Secures the upper section of the boot around the leg for max performance
- Flex Adjustment: The flex can be altered by a selector on the rear of the boot. Choice of 80 or 70
- Single Canting: Lateral adjustment to help get that perfect fit
- Binding Compatibility:Any accepting GripWalk soles, alpine touring soles under ISO 9523, or bindings classed as MNC