About the MSR WindPro 2
The MSR WindPro II delivers a light and compact backpacking stove that combines the stability and wind protection of a remote-burner design with the convenience of a canister fuel system.
Unlike other canister stoves, the WindPro II is capable of running on liquid-feed direct from the canister. This lets you run the WindPro II stove in a traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control or, with a simple twist, invert the canister on the included stand to supply liquid gas directly to the burner. This improves cold-weather and low-fuel performance with the benefit of an increased stove output for more efficient boil times.
The remote canister design offers great stability with the benefits of using the included windscreen and heat reflector to protect against wind and colder weather. The included canister stand lends balance in uneven terrain and can be inverted to ensure you get the most out of your canister fuel.
The WindPro 2 backpacking stove from MSR offers a reliable cooking system with travel convenience. A great stove for climbers and cold weather hikers and hill walkers.
**Fuel not included**
- Inverted liquid-feed for increased cold-weather & low-fuel performance
- Remote burner design allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency
- Lightweight design (187g), fits in a one-liter pot
- Supports pots up to 10" in diameter; compatible with bake ovens
- Includes: Windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand, instructions, & stuff sack
- Fuel Type: Canister Fuel
- Boil Time: 1L of water in 3.6 minutes
- Burn Time: (using MSR IsoPro) 70 mins per 227g | 8 oz canister
- Water boiled: 15L per 227g MSR IsoPro fuel canister
- Storage Bag: Yes
- Trail Weight: 187g | 6.6 oz
- Packaged Weight: 292g | 10.3 oz