About the Nitro One
If you're a true ATR (All-Terrain-Rider) looking for a minimalist design that give you bags of support all over the mountain, the latest Nitro One bindings could be your new best buddies.
Combining the best of both worlds, the One bindings have the flex and feel from Nitro's freestyle Zero bindings, blended with the all-terrain-friendly durability and fit of the Team bindings. They're built for days exploring the entire mountain, hitting every sidehit along the way, and laying down turns on the groomers in between.
The Stealth Open AIR base frame, together with Nitro's 2x4 Mini Disc mountings, offer a proper board feel and flex underfoot that lets you tweak and carve even deeper. In addition, the Nitro-exclusive AIR Dampening and 3° Canted footbeds keep your feet comfortable even on the longest of cat track runs. The Symmetric Highback and Premium Comfort Ankle Straps provide tailored control for stomping landings and leaning into presses, while the Cable Reinforced Cable Connector provides that extra durability on the toe strap when things get proper cold.
Take your riding and exploration to another level with the mega comfort and versatility of the brand-new ONE Bindings from Nitro.
- Rider Profile: Beginner to Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freestyle/Park
- Flex: Medium
- Compatibility: 2x4 hole, Burton ICS Discs sold separately
- Condition: Brand New
- Stealth Air Baseplate - Lightweight and responsive
- Air Dampening - Extremely lightweight shock technology absorbs hard landings. This improves ride and comfort without sacrificing any response and control
- 3 Degree Canted Footbed - An angled footbed puts your knees and body in the most natural and ergonomic position on the board
- Easy Entry Buckles and Ratchets - S-curved ratchet straps stay out of your way when stepping into the binding. The wide-mouth buckle funnel helps guide the ratchet for an ultra fast, precise fit
- Premium Comfort Ankle Strap - Developed to offer the perfect blend of response and comfort. The 3D Thermo Form padding and internal 3D spine deliver response and performance , the 35 degree density foam adds supreme comfort
- B.E.S.T Convertible Toe Strap - No matter if you like your toe strap to run over the top and in front of your boot, this toe strap fits seamlessly to every boot and provides you with a secure and snug fit
- Board Saving Technology - The corners on the base plate of the bindings are rounded to reduce hard friction points where the binding and board meet. Rounded corners underneath the binding also allow the board to flex more naturally around the binding, making for a more natural ride and less stress to the board
- Cable Reinforced Ratchets and Connectors - Over-molded stainless steel cables inside of the ratchets and connector straps – no more stretch, no more breaks
- Forged Aluminium Speedwheel Buckles - The strongest and lightest aluminium lever, combined with the smoothness of a polymer Speedwheel
- 2x4 Mini Disc - Reduced-size dics give a smaller foot print and less impact on the board's natural flex. The new snap feature lets you choose and lock in your binding angle before you mount your bindings